- Host an awareness event at your youth group or school.
- Raise awareness and invite a speaker to address modern day slavery.
- Participate in our Post it! Campaign (Post posters with the national hotline number for human trafficking).
- Fundraise with creativity and use your gifts and talents to raise support for PATH (Host a concert, have a yard sale, car wash, food stand or sell artwork).
Raise Your Voice
- Engage in advocacy by contacting local congressman/assemblymen to strengthen laws against perpetrators.
- Learn about the signs of trafficking and speak against it.
- Spread the word on social media.
- Join Freedom Sunday and participate with churches around the globe to raise awareness against slavery and oppression.
- Host an awareness night or event.
- Partner with PATH and support us financially.
- Be a prayer partner and commit to praying for our efforts and for those we are trying to serve.
- Sponsor a Survivor through our Survivor Support Fund or give monthly to support our Enrichment Center (see our donation page).
- Give up your special day! Instead of birthday, Christmas gifts, etc ask people to donate to PATH to give a gift of freedom.
- Host a dinner or throw a party and invite friends to learn more about PATH and ask for donations.